SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress Topper prevent dust mites where they would normally multiply and defecate and they pass through the surface of the protector.
Dust mites are a perpetual problem for millions of Americans who suffer from daily allergy and asthma triggers. SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Topper provide premium protection against dust mites, allergens, bacteria, perspiration, urine, and fluids, that’s why SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress topper especially helpful for those with kids, pets, asthma or incontinence, allergies.
A mattress can be left with a permanent stain or odor with only one unprotected fluid accident. SafeRest Premium Mattress Topper protects your mattress against fluids and stains offering peace of mind and gives you and your family a more sterile sleeping environment.
SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress Topper Features:
- Safeguard Against Dust Mites, Urine, Perspiration, Fluids, Allergens, And Bacteria
- Your mattress with SafeRest invisa-shield technology Will not change the feel
- Queen Size Mattress Topper 60″ x 80″ – Fits up to 18″ deep
- SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress Topper Fitted Sheet Style Design with elastic band for a perfect fit
- SafeRest breathable curtain allows air vapors to circulate but Repels liquids
- It naturally absorbs moisture for Hypoallergenic cotton terry surface
- wash longevity rating 200+
- An elastic band is used on the side skirt to automatically pull excess material under the mattress to ensure a great fit.
- SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress Topper Phthalate, Vinyl, And PVC Free
- Hot or cold washable in machine, turn over dry low heat
- Waterproof defense
- Entirely Noiseless
- Free shipping
- 10-Year Warranty
The advantage of SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress Topper:
- It is really water-resistant
- To prevent heat buildup the protectors manufactured cool and soundless
- Protection against allergens, dust mites, bacteria, perspiration, urine, and fluids
- Conducive for asthma, eczema and allergy sufferers
- Protects against liquid spills well
- Protected mattress through birth!
- There might be packaging odors in Initially using however when laundry it should be removed.
What’s the Difference between the Classic and Premium versions of SafeRest Mattress Topper?
SafeRest Waterproof Mattress Topper Premium Versions:
There truly is no better choice out today over SafeRest Premium waterproof mattress topper if you want to keep your bed clean, spotless and dry but don’t want to take any hassle of a zippered encasement. The Premium series secures against allergens, fluid spills, and everyday bacteria while giving the most comfortable and quiet surface available. The membrane back coating to the unique cotton terry surface everything was selected to ensure that the final product as soft, breathable and noiseless.
SafeRest Waterproof Mattress Topper Classic Plus version:
The Classic Plus protector is actually a fairly new addition to SafeRest’s product family although may the name make some confusion. Opting for an ultra knitted polyster instead of premium cotton terry the classic plus offer many of the same features of SafeRest Waterproof Mattress Topper Premium version. Wanna know more about Classic Plus? Click here
So What’s Difference?
The main significant contrast between SafeRest Premium and Classic Plus protector are found on the surface. The Premiums top layer is made of a unique cotton terry, like the material used to make towels, shower robes, sweatbands, and most comfortable bedding. Terrycloth is made of thousands of little cotton circles and is extremely popular for its stability and water resistance.
In the meantime, the Classic Plus choosing for a more conventional jersey knit. This polyester surface is still extremely viable at repelling fluids, allergens, and bacteria, and costs less to fabricate – which is the reason its the material of choosing for most quality protector on the market. The Classic Plus may bring about a hotter sleeping surface because of the decreased airflow, it is not exactly as breathable as the Premiums cotton terry. it is as yet an exceptional mattress protector. It’s additionally a terrific bargain, it is available for a less price than the premium and other competitors.
Customer Reviews About SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress Topper
One customer of SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress Topper spilled some water on her bed (coincidentally!). It was whetted by this and her sleeping mattress protector was TOTALLY dry. Not even somewhat wet. She also felt the bottom of the sleeping mattress pad and it was dry too. This material is very much formed in that it soak on top, but safeguard on the bottom to ensure moisture does not leak through. It’s amazing, truly.
Customers are reviewing about the SafeRest Premium Waterproof Mattress Topper is truly incredible, breathable waterproof protector. It works superior to anything you at any point envisioned! It has a breathable, waterproof cover is vital to safeguard the foam from developing mold and mildew over time. This cover appears to be ideal for the task. You’ll perceive how it holds up to future washes and will refresh if there are any indications of decay. Customers have Rated 5.0 stars out of 5 And Its 100% waterproof.
Some Frequently Asked Question
please make a comment, If you’ve any more question.
1. Is it breathable?
Ans: The protector is breathable. It comes tightly folded so washing it will open up the terry loops allowing it to breathe better. I suggest washing it when you first get it if you notice any heat.
2. What is the difference between the Classic Plus and Premium versions of this mattress pad beside $5?
Ans: SafeRest’s CLASSIC PLUS protectors are available with ultra-smooth POLYESTER.These protectors offer similar characteristics when compared to the Premium line at a lower price.
SafeRest’s Premium line of protectors features a soft and smooth COTTON terry surface. Cotton Terry is often used on premium clothing and reusable baby diapers, due to its comfort and durability. Cotton Terry is noiseless, wrinkle-resistant, and machine washable making it the most popular surface material choice.
3. Does it make a crinkling noise? I have found that with other pads I have purchased and it is annoying.
Ans: Not at all. You wouldn’t even know that you’re sleeping on it.
If you have any question please ask me by commenting below, I will feel very happy to answer your questions. Have a peaceful sleep and sweet dreams 🙂
Go to Amazom.com>>> If you liked SafeRest Waterproof Mattress Topper.